See a schedule of upcoming SAMHIN health fairs, workshops, lectures, and other events. Also see information about our support groups in New Jersey.
Support Groups in New Jersey
South Asian Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) Meetings
SAMHIN conducts weekly AA meetings on Thursdays from 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM in Iselin. See AA meeting information >
Suicide Loss Survivor Support Group
SAMHIN conducts weekly suicide survivor support group meetings on Mondays from 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM in Edison. See support group information >
Health Fair, Somerset, NJ- CANCELLED due to COVID-19 pandemic
April 12 @ 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM| Free
SAMHIN team of mental health providers will provide free screenings for stress, anxiety, depression, substance abuse, ADHD, etc; to answer your questions and provide any guidance and referrals when needed. Free educational handouts will be available.
Join us if . . .
• If you smoke or chew tobacco and want to learn about how this is harmful and advice on quitting. Free testing will be provided.
• You would like to speak confidentially to SAMHIN team of mental health providers.
• You have any question about loved one’s struggles with stress, depression, tension, or alcohol or drug abuse.
• If you have any question or need advise about any mental illness and addiction.
• If you would like free mental health screening.
• If you have any questions about diagnosis and treatment.
• If you have questions about where to go for treatment.