Health Fair – Trenton, NJ
June 4 @ 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM| Free
Mental health clinicians will provide free screenings for stress, anxiety, depression, substance abuse, ADHD, etc., answer your questions; and provide advice and referrals when needed. Free educational handouts will be available.
Join us at the health fair if . . .
- You smoke or chew tobacco and want to learn about how this is harmful and get advice on quitting. Free testing will be provided.
- You would like to speak confidentially to the SAMHIN team of mental health providers.
- You have questions about loved one’s struggles with stress, depression, tension, or alcohol or drug abuse.
- You have questions or need advice about any mental illness and addiction.
- You would like a free mental health screening.
- You have questions about diagnosis and treatment.
- You have questions about where to go for treatment.