Free Mental Health Screening – Evesham, NJ
December 10 @ 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM| Free
SAMHIN team of mental health providers will provide free screenings for psychological and substance use. We will answer your questions about mental illness and provide any advice and referrals when needed. Free educational handouts will be available.
Join us if . . .
- If you smoke or chew tobacco and want to learn about how this is harmful and advice on quitting. Free testing will be provided.
- You would like to speak confidentially to the SAMHIN team of mental health providers.
- You have any questions about a loved one’s struggles with stress, depression, tension, or alcohol or drug abuse.
- If you have any questions or need advice about mental illness and addiction.
- If you would like free mental health screening.
- If you have any questions about diagnosis and treatment.
- If you have questions about where to go for treatment.
For Questions and additional information contact Rakesh Gupta: 609-509-1945