See a schedule of upcoming SAMHIN health fairs, workshops, lectures, and other events. Also see information about our support groups in New Jersey.
Support Groups in New Jersey
South Asian Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) Meetings
SAMHIN conducts weekly AA meetings on Thursdays from 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM in Iselin. See AA meeting information >
Suicide Loss Survivor Support Group
SAMHIN conducts weekly suicide survivor support group meetings on Mondays from 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM in Edison. See support group information >
Free Health Fair, Princeton, NJ
September 15, 2019 @ 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM| Free
There will be many specialties including free EKG, blood tests, eye examination and so on (see flyer for details).
SAMHIN team of mental health providers will provide free screenings for stress, anxiety, depression, substance abuse, ADHD, etc; to answer your questions and provide any advice and referrals when needed. Free educational handouts will be available.
Free Breath CO (carbon monoxide) TEST for smokers!
Join us if . . .
• If you smoke or chew tobacco and want to learn about how this is harmful and advice on quitting. Free testing will be provided.
• You would like to speak confidentially to SAMHIN team of mental health providers.
• You have any question about loved one’s struggles with stress, depression, tension, or alcohol or drug abuse.
• If you have any question or need advise about any mental illness and addiction.
• If you would like free mental health screening.
• If you have any questions about diagnosis and treatment.
• If you have questions about where to go for treatment.
MUST register! Visit www.ihcnj.org tp complete online registration and submit no later than September 6, 2019.